Sharp pains in skull, pimples around the area, suspicion of shingles. Suggestions?

Hi my wife has been to the doctors recently with a sharp pain on her skull first visit was six days ago . The doctor thinks it maybe be shingles but wants to wait until they appear before any medication is given . This morning two small like pimples have appeared around the area with no rash . My understand is that if it is shingles medication should be taken as soon as possible as the rash appears to aid early recovery. The issue is its Sunday and her doctor is un available until tomorrow can she wait until tomorrow to see her preferred doctor or should she see someone else ? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013