Sharp pains in ovary, raised heart beat, tiredness post intense orgasm followed by intense bleeding. Used vibrator for stimulation. Cause?

I did clitoral stimulation with a rabbit vibrator (didn t do penetration but just clitoral stimulation). Had like 7 wet intense orgasms in a row. While orgasming and wetting intensely, felt sharp pain in my left ovary and my heart beat raised a lot that had to stop. After it I felt so tired for a whole day. The next day I started bleeding very intensely. Why am I bleeding a lot? In the past had happened the same and the ob/gyn checked me and she said my cervix didn t look like bleeding. And my bleeding comes from the hole; could it be that the bleeding is coming from my ovary? I have PCOS by the way.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  146 Awaiting Answer