Sharp pains in hip area on coughing, hurts to stand upright and lower the neck. Cause?

Sometimes I get a sharp pain in my hip area (more deep like tendon /nerve maybe...) when I cough . It happens once and a while, not continually. Also, I noticed that when it does hurt that if i stand upright and lower my neck looking to the ground it throws a pain in my hips. i m interested in what you think it may be caused by. I m a 45 year old male, active but not like I used to be before wife and kids came along. Thanks. - Gary the Dad
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013