Sharp pains in chest, moving to shoulder, back, jaws, recurring condition. ECG normal. Muscular pain?

I am a 43 year old female I have Been having sharp pains in my chest that last for about 20 to thirty seconds but are becoming increasingly worse over the last five weeks with pain to my shoulder back and now my neck jaw and up to my ear.The attacks don t last very long I did mention this to my doctor many weeks back when it was just my chest pain and he said that it was muscular pain and had an ECG and at that time I had nil pain.The pain comes and goes but now it is starting to get worse happens when I am at rest mostly.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013