Sharp pains in back. History of heart disease and non cancerous tumours. Reason for pain?

My mom has had a sharp pain on the upper part of her back. Close to her sholder but not quite and goes to a bit under her armpit. It s been getting worse and she says it now goes to her head and her eye. She has palpitation where the pain is located, undersholder, head and now eye. She found a line dent on the back of her head and in some part of the top of her head. She has heart disease and blood clot problems, she has hean noncancerouse tumors floting in her stomach . I am just worried she can be getting something bad. What could it be?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012