Sharp pains in arms, back, chest. Running nose, cough. Reasons for above symptoms?

Hi my name is Shaylor Wells and for the past two months three months i ve been getting sharp pains in my arms, back and chest. The chest pain is like 2 inches below my collar bone, and it feels like the back pain is around the same spot as the chest pain. Last month my nose started running out of nowhere and i developed a cough. My nose is still running and i still have a cough. I have been smoking for ten years and its never slowed me down, but when i run now or even run up a new stairs it gets me very winded. As far as the pain i have anxiety , but with me being.a smoker i fear it might be lung cancer
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013