Sharp pains from itchy bumps on buttocks. Radiating to legs causing numbness, weakness. Solution?

Hi, I have a sharp pain from these red itchy bumos i get on my buttocks , The pain starts there and goes to my legs and they become numb and week. Its a very irritating feeling and I ve been told everything from I don t see anything to maybe it s because your hairy to that s definietely not Herepes . i DON T KNOW WHAT TO DO, IT S KILLING ME PLEASE HELP!! They are bumps that are not poppable. as in there is not a pmiple head its just a red round bump that burns and tingles and itches, and shoots sharp pains throught my body.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013
first of all the main solution to prevent this is being hygenic you must wash your cloths in warn water and use antibacterial soaps and lotions like cholhexidine.and after that coming to medical treatment you didnt metioned about the size of that bumos.If they arelarge enough they may be abscess if not it may be allergic reaction due to unhygeine.Use cotton panties and cotton cloths for some days and take tab.avil at night and reply me if there is any change.