Sharp pains during sex over the black spot on the frenulum with a cut. What could it be?

Yes i have a black spot were i tore my banjoo string that i just notice today. I tore my banjo string a few weeks back and i let it heal before having sex again. But i felt a sharp pain again today while i was having sex. but it didnt bleed like the first time. So i didnt pay it no mind at the time. But later on the day i wanted to check it and see how it was doing. An when i looked at where the cut was, a black spot was there. An idk what it is.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through.
It is probably a contusion occuring due to blood seeping in. Its ok and will take 1-2 weeks to heal, You should try avoiding sex for 2 weeks until the lesion completely heals.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, or want to further details about your query, you can use the below mentioned link:

Wish you good health,
Kind regards
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.