Sharp pains, burning while urinating, not sexually active. UTI symptoms?

sometimes when i pee it burns and it lead to sharp pain but it only last for about 3 seconds and i only pee a little, its not all the time, i am not sexually active since i am only a teen, and there is NO bleeding . i am a little worried but some websites say its because i may be consuming to much acid which is true and i may be dehydrated which is also true because i don t drink as much water as i know i should. whats wrong with me? could this lead to death ? is it UTI?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013