Sharp pains below belly, constant tiredness. Had unprotected sex. Could I be pregnant?

I m 20 years old and had unprotected sex earlier last month. My period is due in 4 days but last week I started getting sharp shooting pains below my belly and still to this day. I am constantly tired to the point I don t want to wake up, along with no energy. I have a long medical history with painful periods and know my cycle fairly well and I should be experiencing cramps now but they are yet to start. Could I be pregnant? I just don t want to waste money or go to doctors if my symptoms do not mean I am pregnant, hence asking yourself. Also my back is killing at the minute and I never have a bad back. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
as your medical history suggest that your periods are painful every time , but you have an intercourse during the month without any protection , but its not clear that on which day after your menses you had intercourse that it is possible to be pregnancy to take place if you have unprotected sex during the period of 12 to 16 th day of your cycle after your menses, otherwise its very rare chances to be pregnant. and there are still 4 days to go for your periods and you are having lower abdomen pain which is always during your periods. So I hope you are not pregnant at this time . Hoping your good time , all the best and take care.