Sharp pain under left breast, unable to take deep breaths, subsided on lying down. Causes?

I was washing dishes one afternoon, and reached for a water bottle that my sister was handing me using my left hand, crossing over my body. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain right under my left breast and I couldn t take deep breaths because it hurt so bad. I could only take shallow breathes. I though it would just go away, but after a couple of minutes it didn t seem like it would. I laid down on the couch for about 5 minutes and then I was back to normal. Do you have any idea what could have caused this?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer