Sharp pain under breast, difficulty in breathing, taken naproxen, X-rays, blood work, EKG normal, lungs where inflamed

I have sharp pains under my left breast and last night they where getting worse so i went to the hospital because it was getting hard to breath . After doing X-rays and blood work to see if i had a blood clot the test came back negaitive, my EKG looked great they just said that my luns where inflammed.......They sent me home with pain meds and Naproxen for the inflammation. So what im asking is how long with the inflammation keep acting up because this is the worse pain i have ever delt with?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012