Sharp pain on zygomatic bone. Hurts to open mouth wide. Muscle or bone pain?

Hi Dr, I have a shape pain on my zygomatic bone? It has been on a few years. Every time it comes it is very fast and painful some time can happen twice after one of other. it happens irregularly. However, last two weeks when if I open my mounth sliecely big and try to eat, It is hurt. I do know wheather it is the musle pain or the zygomatic bone pain or the nevus? Can you give me some information about the zygomatic bone pain? Kind regards, Sun
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013