Sharp pain on the tail bone after exercise without supervision. X-ray says loss of lumbar lordosis. What is it?

hi, my weight is 55. i am a female. the issue is a sharp pain around the left hip area, probably the tail bone. the issue began last year while i was at gym doing my regular yoga and execricse without supervision. One morning i couldnt move, sit bend nothing at all. went to the doctor, did an x-ray, the report said "loss of lumbor ludorsis", the doc said nothing to worry and gave me a few calcium and vitamin tablets. i was better then but the problem remains.plz help.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013