Sharp pain on the right side under the rib, difficulty in breathing, dizziness. What could this be?

I ve had a sharp pain on my right side moving between my side under my rib and my shoulderAs well as right behind my right boob, it comes and goes along with difficulty breathing and dizziness , it started about a year ago, went to the doctor and they said it was asthma and tendanites (?). It went away after a month and has been gone ever since, recently it has returned and the previous answer just doesn t seem right. I don t know what to do because I can t afford tests and the difficulty breathing interferes with day to day activities. Any ideas?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012