Sharp pain on the left side of chest, tingling down the left leg, shaky. What to do ?

Hi. two days ago I was just laying in bed not doing anything but watch a movie and I experienced a sharp pain on the left side of my chest lasting about a minute. Followed by a tingly numb feeling down my left leg then up to my face and my jaw muscles tightened up and my first thought was that I was having a stroke and tried to fight it. Now my left arm aches, left armpit and left leg sometimes aches and I feel kind of shaky. Im only 24 yrs old and am petrified. And I have no insurance. what do I do?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012