Sharp pain on the left of chest followed by bowel movements, cold sweats. Cause?

Hi im a 29year old male and i just now had sharp pains in the left side of my chest while watching television. When i was done i was using the restroom and it continued. As i went to lay down i started to have cold sweats real bad... what could this be from... im in pretty good shape and young is it possibble that i am having a heartfelt attack? Oh and the misses and i just gotg in a heated argument ...
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
It might be due to some gastric upset but from your signs and symptoms any cardiac ailment should be ruled out.
Go to ER and get examined.
EKG eill give clue about your problem.
Ok and take care.
Psychologist Dr. K. V. Anand's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The condition you are explaining might be very much common and happens to everyone. After heated discussion people feel thirsty or hungry or nauseated or tired etc. Some people feel urge to urinate or evacuation. These happens due to some internal hormonal changes. You must have noticed excess gastric juice flow and burping of gasing after such arguments.

All these are normal. Still for further confirmation, do consult a general physician and get your EKG done. Don't worry.

Good luck.