Sharp pain on right side of pelvis, stomach gas, trying to conceive. Symptoms of pregnancy?

I am having sharp pains on the right side of my pelvis when I sit up. It just started this morning, I was up and down all night helping my daughter and I didnt notice anything. I was hoping to be pregnant and can test to see if I am this Thurs. I am 34 years old and this would be my 4th child. I have had routine pregnancies with each child and they are all 3 years apart. I have had some gas pains which is pretty normal for me anyway. But this seems different, I can push down on my right side and feel right where the pain is.....I hope to hear from you soon
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013