Sharp pain on penis, irritation, cut, pink tiny patches

Hi so I stayed up late till Thursday morning and laying in my bed I felt a tiny yet sharp pain in the center of my penis . All day I felt it rubbed up against my boxers but it diddnt hurt. It was just a tiny irritation and later that day I looked closer and it looked like a tiny cut alined right beside the hole of my penis, and Friday I put some lotion on it and diddnt feel a thing the rest of the day in fact I diddnt feel anything Saturday either! So Sunday night I come from the store and I sit down and I feel it again but it feels like it did when I felt it the first time and I look at it again and it s like the same cut and everything! Wondering if an erection could have caused the cut to stay open because I did get an erection and saw the cut a little more clear when I did, at least I think i saw the cut more clear but anyways I m noticing pink tiny patches on the bottom of the gland right to the left of my penis and I could be mistaken but I m not sure I remember it being that big!
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I can understand this looking to the history given here this could be just local lesion of skin and that could go away with the application of broad spectrum ointment and the best option is "Povidone" ointment no need to worry about this, hope this information helps you have nice day.