Sharp pain on left side of chest under breast, irregular heart beat, occurs even at rest. Causes?

I have a sharp pain on the left side of my chest under my breast . My heart feels like its fluttering and I have sweaty palms and feet . It goes away after a while but it happens even when i am laying down and makes me feel faint or ill. Even when i dont have the sharp sticking pain or sweaty limbs my heart beats irregular at times or to fast. I dont smoke drink or do drugs. I am 34 and have no high blood pressure. It usually lasts for a few minutes then goes away.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013