Sharp pain on back right side. Taken X-ray. Represented granuloma, tumor nodule ruled out. What does this report mean?

Hi my mom had an xray taken because of a sharp pain on her back right side. This is what the results said There are some scattered fibrocalcific densities in the lung but no acute infiltrate. there is a 7 mm nodular density overlying the mid lung on the right side, level of the 6th posterior intercostal space. significance of this nodule is indeterminate at this time. this could represent a granuloma but tumor nodule cannot be ruled out. Is this something serious she has a doctors appt on thursday with a different family physician. I m trying to explain to her what this means but I m not to sure.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012