Sharp pain near ovaries, kicking sensation in stomach, prolonged periods. On implanon birth control. Causes?

Hi-Im 24 and am currently on the Implanon birth control . I have had unusual periods. My last one was about 2 weeks ago and lasted a little over a week. During that time I experienced a sharp pain on the right side of my stomach kind of by my ovaries..This week I have a kicking sensation in my stomach just on the right ride. My stomach moves. Its usually when im calm, like driving or just relaxing. Ive taken numerous pregnancy tests and they all say NO.. what could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012