Sharp pain in vagina and white discharge, after having sex. Solution?

hey my vagina hurts really bad . its not directly in the vagina.. its more on the sides. when i pee, it hurts a little bit aswell. other symptoms are that the white thing, which came out of the vagina is dark yellow-brown. Its smells a bit but the pain is more a pushing pain. I m not virgin anymore but my partner used a condom. please help me .. im in china and the doctors there cant help me so good.. thanks/
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
You seem to have a vulvovaginitis(involving bartholin's glands ,as the pain is more on sides of vagina.It may also be accompanied by infection in urine.
. the condition needs a careful internal/local check up & investgations ( urine test R & MIcroscopic, Vaginal swab testing, some blood tests to exclude sexually transmitted diseasesetc.)
In my view you will need Antibiotics( NOrfloxicin/Doxycyclines),Anti inflammatory-analgesics like ibuprofen-paracetamol combination, urine alkalisers if indicated, B complex supplimentation along with vaginal pesseries &ointments as per the pathological reports.
One needs rest, nurishing/light diet,plenty of liquids
A good genital hygege and abstinance till the condition compleately cures, IS A MUST.
Many a times treatment of both the partners is needed.To be followed by a perfect genital hygege by both.
So, to consult a Gynac is essential for an appropriate management.
Get well soon.
Thank you.