Sharp pain in the tibia. Lump and bruising in the calf muscle. Pain while climbing and jumping. Stress fracture?

I am a 16 year old female lacrosse player who is 5'5" and about 115 pounds. I have sharp shin pain on the inner portion of my tibia, about 2/3 down from my knee near the side where the main calf muscle attaches. There is a small hard lump on the point of pain and there is slight bruising on the area,but no swelling. It hurts when running, no matter the speed and intensity, when climbing stairs, when jumping, and after a workout. Only on my right shin. Is this just a shin splint or is it a stress fracture? should I be worried?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013