Sharp pain in the stomach. Pinkish spotting. Frequent urination. Pregnant?

Hi . For the past week i ve been having sharp pain and cramps in my stomach . And just the other day I seen some pink blood like color on my tissue . I ve been having to urinate a lot lately , but I figure because I ve been drinking a lot of liquid . Just today I was feeling light headed out of no where . I thought I know I m not dehydrated, or hungry so I didn t know what to think . I m confused , because some of these symptoms I had when I was pregnant . Please help me !
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012