Sharp pain in the lower middle on the right side of back. Worsens while sitting, standing. Due to kidney stones?

Hi, I ve had this pain in my in lower middle on the right side of my back since yesterday. It s really intense in the morning but yesterday it went away after a couple of hours. It gets to the point where I can t stand up straight and my eyes tear up from the pain if I so much as laugh. Today it dulled after a while but it still hurts pretty sharply sometimes as the pressure builds and releases, it doesn t really matter much which position I m sitting in it just kind of comes and goes. I figured I probably just slept on it wrong, but a couple of friends had me worried about kidney stones or some kind of infection. I don t really have any other symptoms except a few times the pain has extended to my lower abdomen for a few minutes.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013