Sharp pain in the lower abdomen, sore breasts. Had unprotected sex. Pregnancy test report is negative. What should I do?

Hi my name is Emily. About a week ago my boyfriend and I used the pull out method (stupid I know. We weren t thinking) three days later my breasts were really sore and I had a sharp (but mild) pain in my lower abdomen . I still have the symptoms and I took a pregnancy test today that came back negative. I should be getting my period in the next couple of days but is there a possibility that I m pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013