Sharp pain in the inner leg radiating from knee to groin, swollen knee, painful groin, X-ray normal. Remedy?

I am preffesional Kenyan marathon runner, over the past 4 years I have struggled with an inner leg sharp pain that travels from my knee all the way to my groin area, I am also left with very swollen knees after competition, I have been unable to pinpoint excatly where the proble is, I thought is is my knees but an ex ray i took did not show any thing either, My groin has been painful also. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012