Sharp pain in the groin area, headaches, burning in the chest, pain in the lower back, stomach, legs, nausea, feeling cold, no fever. What could this be?

Hey I m a 22 yr old male and this past month has been terrible. About a month ago my genitals stared hurting (like I would feel a sharp pain in the groin area and it would differ from side to side). Then I pulled a Muscle in my shoulder/ neck from lifting but thats healed for the most part. Now my whole body feels terrible. I have headaches all the time, my chest feels like its on fire on both sides, I get pains in my lowerback/hip and stomach area and also sometimes (very rarely) in my legs. I feel like im going to throw up and I feel extremely weak and ive been unusually cold lately but no fever :( whats wrong with me!
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
BP monitoring as well as MRI spine,lumbosacral,to find out the cause of your problem is needed.Physician and Orthopedician may be consulted.