Sharp pain in the fold of elbows after lifting weights. Painful to straighten shoulders. Solution?

I am having a sharp pain on the fold of both of my elbows. I am 16 year old girl and had lacrosse conditioning this morning. Today we held 5lb weights and did 3 sets of 20 lunges , while just holding the weights at our sides. We weren t lifting anything otherwise, so that s why I am confused. I was sore throughout the day, then randomly this evening the pain got sharper. If I keep my elbows bent for a period of time, and go to straighten them, they are locked up and are painful to straighten. But, it is also painful to straighten them completely. I assume it is something muscle related, but I m not sure if I should stretch it or anything else? I took 2 Aleve for my first dose about 2 hours ago, no pain was relieved. Anything I can do to help ease the pain?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013