Sharp pain in the chest while inhalation. Is there anything to be concerned about?

hi doctor, iam a 24 year old female. i have been having a pricking sharp pain which occurs occasionally during inhalation . i have been with this problem since high school but never really gave it a thought since it does not last long. it feels likes a glass piece got stuck in one of the vessels in my chest as i inhale. i get relief if i bend down a bit and press my chest hard and breath in suddenly. it disappears with a sharp pain, it is as if the glass piece which was stuck, got in smoothly with the inhaled air. is this a matter i should look into or it just a minor problem??
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Hi baabie ! Hmmm! Did you have any accident and you hurt your chest if not ..I think you need a heart check up. It will erase the doubt we have. Well go for ECG. Be fit .bye.