Sharp pain in the chest, middle of spine radiating to arms on looking sideways with eyes without turning the head. What is the cause?

When I look off to either the left or right with my eyes and not actually turning my head I get this shock feeling across my chest and middle part of my spine- same area as my chest just on my back side. This shock/tingly feeling will also go down my arms into my hands. The shock/tingle feel like a small jolt (as if you licked the top of a 9volt battery). This has been going on 2 days. Any ideas of what this could be and should I be worried? I have had a problem with uvitis/ iritis . Not sure if that has anything to do.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012