Sharp pain in the back, spine. Symptoms of heart attack?

Yesterday, I had a sharp pain in my back, right below my should blades, that spread sharply on both sides of my spine. It felt almost like lightening hit it. My upper back still aches from it. Just curious to see if that was a sign of a heart attackSorry, should have know this was a trick to get me to pay! Disregard all
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
It seems that you might have back muscle catch due to strain or some muscle pull due to some unusual movement at back.
But in this situation go for EKG to rule out possibility of having some cardiac ailment.
Take some NSAID medicine for pain.
Ok and take care.