Sharp pain in testicles and penis, irritation while urinating. Dark yellow Sperms while masturbating. Suggestion?

Hi, I m talking about my last 4 weeks. 3 weeks back I had been traveling a lot, I hardly took drinking water. 2 weeks back I was on picnic and had lots of spicy chicken n lots of beer n some green chilly again I hardly took water 1 week back I felt a slight pain in my left testicle after masturbation, d sperm vch came out tht time was white colour. Also a bit of irritation at the top of my penny and whenever I finished peeing thereafter, at times I felt slight irritation at the top of my penny. I met an ayurvedic doctor who told it is all because of lot of heat in your body and gave me some Ayurvedic medicine and suggested to drink lot of water. Within his first dose of medicine I was relieved with that slight pain. I stopped masturbation after. This week after long time I masturbated and was shocked to see dark yellow sperm coming out. I did masturbated another day again the sperm was dark in colour. I masturbated again after 2 days the colour seem to have faded a bit but still it s yellow in colour. I don t feel irritation or pain now but is this something serious which I am ignoring.. Pls suggest Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013