Sharp pain in temples of forehead. Causes and treatment?

hi im getting sharp pain n side of my head it last about 10 seconds but it really hurts
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
It seems from the history that you are having sharp pains in the temples of forehead.
This can be caused by various reasons as a part of primary headaches like migraine, cluster headache, tension headache or vascular headaches like temporal arteritis and in other causes which lead to headache like sinusitis
This requires examination to find out the underlying cause and treatment accordingly.
Hence I advice you to consult your doctor for examination and treatment accordingly.

Thank you