Sharp pain in temple, double vision, temporal arteritis, moved to artery. Had cataract surgery. What will help?

I just started using this med. yesterday. I'm to put 4 5 drops on my right temple for extreme sharp pain that comes and goes , from my temple to my eye. The same thing happens on the left side once in awhile. Does this have anything to do since i had cataract surgery back in Fed. And ever since i've had this pain. The kept saying it was temperal artheritis, Moved an artery from above my right eye to my hair line to do a biposy. No sign of temperal arthirtis in the artery of two bloods tests done. But i still am having the pain, not only that, I didn't need cataract surgery at all. My sight is worse now, when before i only had double vision, and that was corected with glasses.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013