Sharp pain in right glut, hip, calf. Numbness in heal. History of hurt back. Advice

Hello my name is Bryan kirby and I hurt my back 2-3 weeks ago and while there is no pain at all in the lower lumbar region I have been experiencing sharp pains(knife like) in my right glut, hip, hamstring, calf and sometimes some numbness around my right heal area. Night time is the worse with position at all to relief the sharp pain.I have just had a facet injection to my L3&4 (yesterday) and I know that it may takes some days for the steriod to "kick in". However, I know within me it hasn't worked. I will give it a week but I fear that I will be back to have further injections. I fully suspect that it will be the L4/5 or the L5/S1. What to you think and recommend?? Cheers from Bryan
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013