Sharp pain in right forearm, occurs suddenly. Massaging it helps. Permanent cure?

Hi, i am wanting to know if you would be able to help, by chance. I am having a sharp pain in my right forearm , midway, upper side. Sometimes happens out of nowhere and it is now affecting how i write and if i am carrying something sometimes. I have been massaging it lately but it still is a bother. I has happened before but more often here lately. Please let me know if u might have any suggestions of what it might be. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012