Sharp pain in penis, numbness, sensation of something in penis. Causes?

hello sir, 3 days ago i was walking around my house and all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain in my penis and then it went numb. shortly after every thing was fine but i have this sensation that something is in my penis. i can feel it moving back and forth on the head of my penis. i was wondering could it be a bug, and if so how do i remove it
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry much. The diagnosis is not that easy. For that some physician should physically examine you thoroughly. Therefore please do consult a physician for proper evaluation of the problem and proper diagnosis and treatment.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck and Merry Christmas.