Sharp pain in ovaries, cramps, burning sensation. Negative HPT. Will I be okay?

OK here goes nothing ... so my last mens. cycle was 12/31/12. I was supposed to come on my period according to my tracker on 2/2 but so far nothing. Addtl info: I dont usually come on like clockwork like some do. My partner did not pull out on the 7th, 9th and 11th. Also on the 9th of February I felt a sharp pain in my ovaries area and for about a week after that I felt a burning/crampy sensation and as of today 2/26 I ve gotten nothing but negative home pregnancy test .
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013