Sharp pain in neck and blood in nose. Elevated cholesterol, Prostatic hypertrophy. Suggestion?

I am 70 yo white overweight male with HTN , elevated cholesterol and benign prostatic hyper trophy. Last week while golf I experienced 2 intermittent sharp pains to the left side of my neck . It was severe and stopped me in my tracks. I was not swinging a club but walking between holes. A few days later while showering I had the pain again followed by 4 drops of bright red blood from my nose. I take my BP regularly and it was a bit lower than usual 150/58 and a pulse of 58. I did not experience any other symptoms and feel fine now. Should I see my physician and what other signs or symptoms should I look out for?
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012