Sharp pain in mid belly and feeling nauseas. Have cramps and brown discharge, missed birth control. What could it be?

i am 20 years old & sexually active with my boyfriend of a year.. i have been on birth control for about 3 or 4 years now and i had missed around 4 pills this week by accident i forot them at his house, so i have been trying to catch up the last couple days.. last night i woke up woth a disturbing sharp pain in my mid belly and almost feeling nausious.. i got back to sleep and woke up nd still no change.. had a nap and woke up and noticed a brown discharge ... ive had cramps before and i know this isnt cramps.. what could it be ? my mom said i could of gotten in the process of fertility and when i took my pills again it is basically aborting and now cleaning my ystem out.. i just need some help please
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013