Sharp pain in lower stomach, bloating, tired. Reason?

Hi, I have been having very bad sharp pain in my lower stomach on left side the past few days and at times the pain moves to my hip. I also feel a fullness in my tummy the entire time and if I over eat I get diarrhoea immediately. I am also feeling very tired and breathless. I wouldnt rule out pregnancy however I was diagnosed last year with PCOS and as a result had 2 sessions of IVF in order to have my fabulous 10month old son, so I doubt very much it would of happening naturally! I'm due my period on the 23rd April and I am always regular day 26 to 28. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Lower left abdominal pain is pain experienced to the left of an imaginary line drawn from the level of the umbilicus, vertically down to just under the waist line. It is a common site of pain in the abdomen, especially in ladies and the elderly.Common causes of lower left abdominal pain include diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, left kidney stone, left kidney infection, crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, left ectopic pregnancy, left ovarian disease, and infection of the left fallopian tubes in women.
Like other parts of the body, in order to have a better understanding of lower left side abdominal pain, an insight into organs and other structures found in the region will help. They include:
The lower end of the left kidney
The left ureter
Part of the Descending Large bowel
The sigmoid Colon
Part of the urinary bladder
The left ovary and tube in women
The large Blood vessels (part of the aorta and it's branches) and nerves on the lower part of the left abdomen Muscles, and skin covering the left side of the abdominal wallThus, any disease affecting these structures and organs could potentially cause lower left abdominal pain.As stated above, lower left abdominal pain is more common in women and in the elderly. We shall describe the common causes of pain in the lower left side abdominal pain in general, and then apply it to the different sexes for ease of recognition to the non-health care professional.Ifyou think that you are in doubt of pregnancy you need to take hpt to rule out.Thank you.