Sharp pain in lower abdomen, pain aggravates when blowing nose. Solution?

Hi I exerted myself whilst cleaning myself after passing my stool . I was pushing whilst bending and cleaning and this is where I felt a pain in the lower left side of my abdomen below my belly like it was a muscle pull. After a few hours pain was gone. Now recently has come back in exactly same area and is getting worse case every time I blow my nose I feel the pain more sharply. It is like every time I pass stool or blow my nose hard the pain gets worse. Please explain what this could be. Many thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012