Sharp pain in leg due to fall, hip and buttock pain. Cure for symptoms?

Hi, I am a ballet dancer and fell over at training last night. I fell onto my side and got a sharp stabbing paing starting from my upper leg and going upwards but it was gone instantly so i got up and kept dancing with no pain until about 30 minutes later when i got a pain through my hip. I woke up today and thought the pain was gone until i moved my leg and realised it was still there. I feel no pain at all when i am not moving but as soon as i move i get an aching pain through my hip and my bottom. There is no swelling or bruising but it also hurts to push on the area
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012