Sharp pain in left calf, below knee, constant pain. Taken ibuprofen. Treatment?

I woke up yesterday with a sharp, terrible pain in my left calf just below my knee . It has been bothering me on & off yesterday and today. I took some ibuprofen , then I had to drive my son to a camp an hour away, and while driving the pain was so severe I thought I was going to have to pull over. It s a constant pain/ache and randomly comes and goes. I have sometimes had a similar pain in my right arm . Not sure what is might be. Help?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012