Sharp pain in left arm causes numbness and tingling, heaviness in the eyes, feeling sick and dizzy, breathlessness, hot sweats, headaches, depression, panic attack. Whats the remedy?

Hi I would like to know if I should get check out on the way home yesturday around 5pm I was driving out of no where this sharp pain in my left arm causing it to go numb and tingling cause pain in the front on the left side of the head suddenly I new something was happening my eye went heavy and I was feeling really sick and dizzy I pull over but just anywhere I became very short of breath and just start start having hot sweats my hair was so wet it lasted around 3 min to recover but still feel really weak I nearly rang ambulance but got my boyfriend to come out. I had been getting really bad headaches for like 3 months and I have history of depression I have never had a panic attack before but I don t know if I should get my heart checked or not I m only 24 dont smoke or drink weight around 85 kg my arm is still has a very dull pain to it
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012