Sharp pain in jaw, ear, throat. Possibility of sinus infection, lazy eyes, arms weak. Reason?

About 3 weeks ago I starter having a sharp stabbing pain in my right jaw and ear. I figured I had a bad tooth . The dentist said nothing looked out of place. I went to our family doctor and they said it was probably a sinus infection . And prescribed a z pack. The pain has gotten worse, radiating to my right ear and down my throat. It s a horrible stabbing pain that the only thing I can compare to is a dry socket from when I had my wisdom teeth removed 20 yrs ago. I m a healthy active 41 yr old female. I m not over weight nor do I drink or smoke. The pain is debilitating. I don t want to go anywhere or do anything. I went to another doctor and he said I had shingles!? I don t have any kind of a rash?? The pain is getting worse. Feels like my ear is going to explode. I m having a hard time reading and writing my eyes feel so lazy and my arms weak. I m really scared. Ive finished all the acyclovir the doc gave me. No relief.. What s going on?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012