Sharp pain in heart, itchy. What could be the reason? Cure?

I sometimes feel a sharp pain in my heart and the other day i felt it twice and then few minutes after my started to beat very fast and i couldn't breath , i couldn't talk i started sweating few days after i went for a check up and the result said i'm 100 fine no heat problem.

And i am still feeling somthing in my heart even though its not a sharp pain anymore but i am feeling somthing in my heart sometimes it feels like its a bit eachy in the heart i dont know how to explain it but, i am feeling uncomfortable and i am woried now coz ifeel like this every day.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013