Sharp pain in head causing shutting down of eye. Pain in spine, numbness, tingling arm, hairloss, chest pains. Suggestions?

Hi I have been feeling short sharp pains in my brain on the sides and sometimes on the very front or very back part of my brain. They last about 15 seconds and would shut down my right eye. Then just recently i have had steady pains that forced me into the emergency room, where they said it was just a migraine . The backs of my eyeballs are in massive pain and extremely sensitive to light. I have only had dim lights on in my home and still need to wear sunglasses. This morning i felt a strong pain coming fast i sat and concentrated and felt as if something was moving very slow in the very back of my brain for 12 seconds, it stopped, but the pain persisted . My spine has been steady in pain even though i have been taking a prescribed prescription of hydrocodone . I have felt numbness in my left arm and left arms pointer finger and sometimes tingling feelings in the left palm. I have steady hair loss right at the top of my scalp. I m 25 years old. Also experiencing strong sharp chest pain for a week now and pain in my mid right side of my back (maybe in the lung). My father has MS and I have been doing a lot of reading on brain tumors/cancer. I d like to know what is your assumption on what i may be experiencing? Also should i be taking hydrocone/ amoxicillan/ prilosec and trazadone while still experiencing these symptoms? Thank you so much for your time. Danielle.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013